Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Visit to Portugal and other news

My husband Nelson and I are going to visit the IAC Campus in Portugal in 2 weeks time and I'm really looking forward to that. The campus itself has very unique architecture. There are two dome-shaped laboratories named Cosmoconscientiarium and Immobilitarium. There is also one spherical laboratory designed specifically to research out-of-body experiences called the Projectarium and a laboratory that looks like an expensive tree house called Phytoenergy Lab there. I have never taken any lab sessions there before but this visit I managed to get bookings to do self experimentation.

The area where the campus is located is historically very significant. So we plan to visit the archeological sites, Castles, Roman ruins and aqueducts in Evora area. If we have time we will cross the boarder over to Spain to see some places too. Back in Lisbon, we will go to see the museums and castles. Nelson's brother-in-law is an archeologist so hopefully we will have our own family archeology expert guiding us around.

On other news, Nelson wrote a chapter in a book which got published recently. Its available in Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com now... (Click image to read more about this book)


He also gave an interview to a blog recently, click here to read it.

We got interviewed on MDC TV Architecture forum recently about Consciousness and Architecture. I don't know when it will be aired yet but when I have the video, I will try to publish it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment