Saturday, June 5, 2010

Back from my trip

I returned from my 17-day Mediterranean and Egypt trip last Monday. Unfortunately I caught when I returned and I am finally recovering.

I was hoping I would have access to the Internet much more than I did during the entire trip. Sadly I did not but I did the next best thing, making notes on a journal. So during the next few days I will try to upload these notes & pictures and share one of the best experiences I have had in my life so far.

On that note, a few recommendations on traveling as an Architecture students or otherwise.
  1. I realized taking a cruise in a cruise liner is the best way to see the world. I am not sure if it is the cheapest but it sure is the easiest and the safest. You will come to see why when I upload the above mentioned notes
  2. Try traveling in a a group. Not only it is fun but it is also the safest.
  3. If you are a student, take part in at least one study abroad program. If you are in Miami-Dade area you can check with the program I did. I will post more info about that..

I checked-off a few of my bucket list in this trip:
  • Rome (Everything about Rome) - Check
  • The Parthenon in Athens - Check
  • Climb a Volcano : Mt. Vesuvius - Check
  • Great Pyramids of Giza - Check
Await more pictures and info.....

No comments:

Post a Comment